Thursday, February 16, 2012

Miracle Pill to Stop Aging? - Try L-Carnosine!

Hi everyone! You know ever since I became more proactive in looking better and being healthy I have also started investigating ways to look younger! Naturally, as an almost 55 year old woman I start noticing how my body is aging. Starting this blog has made me become more aware of things that I can do to improve not only the way I feel, but also the way I look....and who doesn't want to look good? Recently, in another blog post I mentioned to you the advantages of taking GTF Chromium supplements to stop wrinkles and help the elasticity of the skin and Black Currant Oil for thinning hair. Well, yesterday I heard about a magic little pill called L-Carnosine on the Dr. Oz show. I just love that man! I definitely want to buy this! From what I read,  L-Carnosine was first discovered in 1900 in Russia, but it's just recently been seriously recognized in research around the world for its incredible properties. What is L-Carnosine? Well from what I can gather it is  a combination of 2 important amino acids called beta-alanine and L-histidine. It occurs naturally in the muscles of the body. Carnosine is easily broken down into these 2 amino acids, but they work miracles when they are combined to form L-Carnosine. When put together, they are have the fantastic ability to rejuvenate cells, and we all know that the erosion of cells is what ages us. According to the Oz show you will feel so much better and younger in many ways! From my review of this I understand that clinical research has now confirmed that Carnosine (and its derivatives) show marked improvements in the following conditions:
  • Arthritis and bone health.
  • High blood pressure AND low blood pressure!
  • Regulates blood clotting and eases resultant conditions.
  • Ulcers.
  • Wounds and skin health.
  • Cancer.
  • Increased lifespan and anti-aging.
  • Cataracts and other eye disorders.
  • Muscular conditions.
  • Improve learning and special awareness (ADHD and autism).
  • Conditions linked to poor memory and confusion.
  • Increases the body's own stem cell production. Stem cells have the remarkable potential to develop into many different cell types in the body and serve as a natural repair system.
 This is very interesting! I am posting the link below to the show from the website so you can hear for yourself how this pill works. I'm curious, have you ever tried it? If so, have you noticed any improvement in your appearance, memory, etc? Please let me know your thoughts!
Check it out here:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/miracle-pill-stop-aging

No comments:

Post a Comment