Friday, January 27, 2012

On the Go? Try this!

Ok, today I found myself rushing to find something to eat. Ever since I have made a concerted effort to eat at home and stop eating out (hard to avoid bad stuff at a restaurant) I usually whip something up that's nutritious. Today I looked in the freezer and decided to try a Lean Cuisine just to change it up from the normal salad or smoothie. I have to say it was very tasty! I tried the Grilled Chicken Primavera. It has grilled white meat chicken with asparagus, tomatoes and whole wheat pasta in a creamy garlic sauce. It has 220 calories (not bad at all!) and 5 grams of fiber. I paired that with some VitaCoco 100% pure coconut water! It has only 60 calories. For desert I had 1/2 container of Fage yogurt with honey and a couple walnuts (about 120 calories). This was a total of 400 calories and I am very full! Try this for yourself ..I think you will like it too! A fast and delicious lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment